Join us at Enfield Old Home Days on July 30th, 2017 to bid on a picnic lunch to support some of your favorite community organizations!
11:30-11:45 a.m. Basket drop off and pre-bid scouting
12:00-12:30 p.m. Basket bidding - don't delay!
12:30 p.m. Basket winners announced and lunch begins
Steps to contribute a Basket:
(1) Pick a Mascoma-based community non-profit 501(c)(3) you would like to support
(2) Start planning your basket
-Find a basket, fun container, or decorate a box
-Develop a winning menu -- REQUIRED: Lunches each need a drink, main course, side dish, and dessert PLUS any necessary utensils and napkins. BONUS ITEMS encouraged - be creative.
(3) Post teaser photos of your basket and/or tell your friends and family, and don't forget to tag Enfield Old Home Days!
(4) Complete the basic entry form [link coming soon] and include your menu items. Allergy conscious and specialty baskets encouraged -- please mark as such.
(5) Deliver your basket to the Bid-A-Basket table at the Enfield Shaker Museum location between 11:30-11:45 a.m on Sunday, June 30th
**Local businesses, restaurants, caterers, and aspiring chefs are encouraged too participate too**
**Practice prudent food safety and provide ice packs for any items that need to remain cold**
HOW TO BID ON A BASKET:
*Watch for basket sneak peaks online
*Bring cash -- especially small bills -- and start scouting lunches as they arrive
*Place your bids strategically and help support local organizations!
JOIN US FOR THIS FUN COMMUNITY PICNIC!