Join our Outreach Team a have fun sharing the Good News about Community Lutheran!
Responsibilities of the Outreach Team include activities such as:
- Assist this congregation in learning about the purpose and means for sharing the good news of God’s love in Jesus Christ with all people by both word and deed.
- Plan and/or assist with programs of outreach in the region, community, and within the congregation.
- Maintain up to date brochures and information about the congregation and life of the church. Develop means for distributing this information.
- Develop and implement the plans for church publicity including but not limited to advertising strategy.
- Develop the means for welcoming visitors and encouraging newcomers to participate in the life of the congregation.
- Work with church boards, committees, and teams as needed to positively impact the outreach of the congregation.
- Offer learning experiences where the techniques and skills of evangelism and outreach are learned and sharpened.
- Offer opportunities that encourages this congregation to be actively involved in sharing the Good News with others.
- Utilize existing ecumenical and interfaith relationships to enhance Christian witness and effectively carry out larger scale programs.